What facts do we know about this case at this time? What, if any ethical dilemmas are apparent to us?
Student counselors in middle schools deal with young individuals whose lives are in invariable change. The adolescents’ search for identity involves many challenges (Gerler, Hogan, & O’Rourke, 1990). This particular case is a good example of how ethical issues need to be dealt with. This case is about a student who seems to have a suicidal tendency. However, the issue with this particular case is that the student herself has not come forth with the problem, instead of according to her friend Gail is contemplating suicide. And she is not coming forth to discuss it with the counselor is because Evelyn is not a Caucasian but is Hispanic. Although Evelyn does have the go-ahead from her superiors to take up the case proactively and contact Gail’s parents about it. The information that they keep on students extremely private, however, Evelyn does face some ethical dilemmas:
- How authentic is the Information?
- Is it ethical to contact the parents directly or should she approach the student first?
- Should she wait for the student to come forth or should she call her and try to talk to her?
- How confidential is the information if three people know about it?
Thank you for visiting Essaydemon.com and viewing our articles and sample papers. Kindly be informed that all these articles and sample papers are for marketing purposes only. The sole purpose of these articles and sample papers is just to provide our customers with an idea about our services before they place an order.
Kindly visit our order/inquiry page for further assistance.
Kindly order custom made Essays, Term Papers, Research Papers, Thesis, Dissertation, Assignment, Book Reports, Reviews, Presentations, Projects, Case Studies, Coursework, Homework, Creative Writing, Critical Thinking, on the topic by clicking on the order page.
Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional services.
- 100% original, custom Writing or 100% Money Back guarantee!
- 100% Confidentiality: Your information is secure at all time.
- We guarantee that you will never regret for choosing us.
- 100% guaranteed plagiarism free writing.
- Urgent delivery: Meet your deadline and deliver your custom essay.
- No hidden charges: the price you see is the final cost for all custom papers.
- Excellent 24 hours 7 Days a week free friendly customer support system
FREE Outline, FREE Title page, FREE Bibliography, FREE E-mail delivery, FREE Formatting