Who makes the decisions and manages the company or partnership? In a company, it’s usually the directors, who are chosen by the shareholders. A shareholders’ agreement usually describes
- Who will own how many shares of the company
- How many directors there will be
- What decisions the directors can make
- What is the required number of directors present at a meeting for the company to make a decision
The agreement may list certain decisions, which require special approval of the shareholders (i.e. major expenditures, obtaining loans, selling property etc.).
Unless everyone agrees otherwise, all partners have the right to manage and a simple majority governs decisions. You may prefer to clearly define your roles so that there is less confusion about what your duties are. You may also wish to give one partner the authority to sign contracts on behalf of the partnership or require all partners to sign. This is especially important in arranging bank accounts or financing.
A “limited partnership” is a special form of partnership. A limited partner contributes money while the general partner manages the partnership. The limited partner takes no management role and is only liable for claims against the partnership up to the amount that she has already contributed.
Thank you for visiting Essaydemon.com and viewing our articles and sample papers. Kindly be informed that all these articles and sample papers are for marketing purposes only. The sole purpose of these articles and sample papers is just to provide our customers with an idea about our services before they place an order.
Kindly visit our order/inquiry page for further assistance.
Kindly order custom made Essays, Term Papers, Research Papers, Thesis, Dissertation, Assignment, Book Reports, Reviews, Presentations, Projects, Case Studies, Coursework, Homework, Creative Writing, Critical Thinking, on the topic by clicking on the order page.
Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional services.
- 100% original, custom Writing or 100% Money Back guarantee!
- 100% Confidentiality: Your information is secure at all time.
- We guarantee that you will never regret for choosing us.
- 100% guaranteed plagiarism free writing.
- Urgent delivery: Meet your deadline and deliver your custom essay.
- No hidden charges: the price you see is the final cost for all custom papers.
- Excellent 24 hours 7 Days a week free friendly customer support system
FREE Outline, FREE Title page, FREE Bibliography, FREE E-mail delivery, FREE Formatting