Reproductive technologies are measures used to bypass the problems of infertility. These technologies involve exclusion of oocytes–oocyte is an immature ovum, commonly referred to as an ‘egg cell’ and their manipulation outside the woman’s uterus. The first IVF or the test-tube baby was born in 1978- Louise Brown- in England. Since the birth of Louise Brown, there has been much enhancement made in the field of reproductive technologies. Many more types of procedures are apt available to assist infertile couples or single individuals. Some of these procedures include:
- Artificial insemination is the effort to fertilize the female egg by means other than intercourse. The semen may be ‘washed’ to separate the sperm prior to injecting it into the female. The sperm must fertilize the egg. This technique is used when the male has a low sperm count or when the sperm carries mutant genetic factors. Thus with artificial insemination, there is no manipulation of a fertilized egg. Although there is no obliteration of newly created life by this method, ethical issues occur primarily with respect to the involvement of a third party, such as the sperm donor and in some cases, a surrogate mother.
Thank you for visiting Essaydemon.com and viewing our articles and sample papers. Kindly be informed that all these articles and sample papers are for marketing purposes only. The sole purpose of these articles and sample papers is just to provide our customers with an idea about our services before they place an order.
Kindly visit our order/inquiry page for further assistance.
Kindly order custom made Essays, Term Papers, Research Papers, Thesis, Dissertation, Assignment, Book Reports, Reviews, Presentations, Projects, Case Studies, Coursework, Homework, Creative Writing, Critical Thinking, on the topic by clicking on the order page.
Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional services.
- 100% original, custom Writing or 100% Money Back guarantee!
- 100% Confidentiality: Your information is secure at all time.
- We guarantee that you will never regret for choosing us.
- 100% guaranteed plagiarism free writing.
- Urgent delivery: Meet your deadline and deliver your custom essay.
- No hidden charges: the price you see is the final cost for all custom papers.
- Excellent 24 hours 7 Days a week free friendly customer support system
FREE Outline, FREE Title page, FREE Bibliography, FREE E-mail delivery, FREE Formatting