This article holds the Austrian bias is it views that the increase of liquidity will help increase credit in the country. This monetary policy is seen as a good solution towards the stimulation of the economy.
The article has used simple language to describe the present economic situation as well as the projection of analysts for this year.
Article IV: Do not blame U.S. monetary policy – Fed’s off Bernanke
The article was written by Lesley Wroughton and Lucia Mutikani. This article details the defense Ben Bernanke had for the monetary policy. The Federal Reserve chairman stated that it was unfair to blame monetary policy for the rise in inflation on the economies of emerging markets. Bernanke was addressing a gathering in Washington consisting of the National Press Club.
Thank you for visiting Essaydemon.com and viewing our articles and sample papers. Kindly be informed that all these articles and sample papers are for marketing purposes only. The sole purpose of these articles and sample papers is just to provide our customers with an idea about our services before they place an order.
Kindly visit our order/inquiry page for further assistance.
Kindly order custom made Essays, Term Papers, Research Papers, Thesis, Dissertation, Assignment, Book Reports, Reviews, Presentations, Projects, Case Studies, Coursework, Homework, Creative Writing, Critical Thinking, on the topic by clicking on the order page.
Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional services.
- 100% original, custom Writing or 100% Money Back guarantee!
- 100% Confidentiality: Your information is secure at all time.
- We guarantee that you will never regret for choosing us.
- 100% guaranteed plagiarism free writing.
- Urgent delivery: Meet your deadline and deliver your custom essay.
- No hidden charges: the price you see is the final cost for all custom papers.
- Excellent 24 hours 7 Days a week free friendly customer support system
FREE Outline, FREE Title page, FREE Bibliography, FREE E-mail delivery, FREE Formatting