Socrates believed that the human soul was immortal. He knew that it is possible to kill a human being but it is impossible to destroy the soul. He also believed that the most important thing in one’s life is his or her soul but not the things he is supposed to do. That is why he was wondering how the leaders were worried about their political responsibilities instead of their souls.
He believed that one should never fear the authorities and he should always do and say, what he thinks is right. He knew the jury wanted him dead and he accepted the verdict by even becoming sarcastic when he was told to choose an alternative punishment. He shows that it is good to respect the authorities.
Thank you for visiting Essaydemon.com and viewing our articles and sample papers. Kindly be informed that all these articles and sample papers are for marketing purposes only. The sole purpose of these articles and sample papers is just to provide our customers with an idea about our services before they place an order.
Kindly visit our order/inquiry page for further assistance.
Kindly order custom made Essays, Term Papers, Research Papers, Thesis, Dissertation, Assignment, Book Reports, Reviews, Presentations, Projects, Case Studies, Coursework, Homework, Creative Writing, Critical Thinking, on the topic by clicking on the order page.
Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional services.
- 100% original, custom Writing or 100% Money Back guarantee!
- 100% Confidentiality: Your information is secure at all time.
- We guarantee that you will never regret for choosing us.
- 100% guaranteed plagiarism free writing.
- Urgent delivery: Meet your deadline and deliver your custom essay.
- No hidden charges: the price you see is the final cost for all custom papers.
- Excellent 24 hours 7 Days a week free friendly customer support system
FREE Outline, FREE Title page, FREE Bibliography, FREE E-mail delivery, FREE Formatting