Essay: Social security program in France
In 1905 France adopted a program which aimed at providing voluntary unemployment insurance. This program was followed by the plan to provide compulsory insurance for the old age and the sick in 1928.
The diverse programs of social security were also adopted in the entire Europe but had differing natures depending on the types of instituted insurances, the categories of eligible workers, the proportion an employee pays, the employer, the government, the conditions for benefit receipt, the benefit amount and the total effects of the programs (Adler, et al, 1991). The Soviet Union on the other hand adopted in 1922 a comprehensive social security plans as part of their economy of socialism. In the entire Latin America countries, Chile became the very first one to adopt a program of social security in 1924.
Thank you for visiting Essaydemon.com and viewing our articles and sample papers. Kindly be informed that all these articles and sample papers are for marketing purposes only. The sole purpose of these articles and sample papers is just to provide our customers with an idea about our services before they place an order.
Kindly visit our order/inquiry page for further assistance.
Kindly order custom made Essays, Term Papers, Research Papers, Thesis, Dissertation, Assignment, Book Reports, Reviews, Presentations, Projects, Case Studies, Coursework, Homework, Creative Writing, Critical Thinking, on the topic by clicking on the order page.
Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional services.
- 100% original, custom Writing or 100% Money Back guarantee!
- 100% Confidentiality: Your information is secure at all time.
- We guarantee that you will never regret for choosing us.
- 100% guaranteed plagiarism free writing.
- Urgent delivery: Meet your deadline and deliver your custom essay.
- No hidden charges: the price you see is the final cost for all custom papers.
- Excellent 24 hours 7 Days a week free friendly customer support system
FREE Outline, FREE Title page, FREE Bibliography, FREE E-mail delivery, FREE Formatting