There is also a growing claim that the social security program has mainly been pushed forward by prominent politicians who have the ill motifs to exempt themselves from the long hand of a taxman.
For instance, when the federal government formed the Social Security program, every federal employee such as members of the congress including the president were not responsible in paying any tax to the Social Security program and were not also legible to receive the benefits of the program (Peter, 2004). The exemption was later changed in 1983 by the Social Security Amendment which saw all members of the Congress, the Vice President, the President, executive political appointees, the federal judges and all the federal employees who were hired after 1984 January 1st .
Thank you for visiting Essaydemon.com and viewing our articles and sample papers. Kindly be informed that all these articles and sample papers are for marketing purposes only. The sole purpose of these articles and sample papers is just to provide our customers with an idea about our services before they place an order.
Kindly visit our order/inquiry page for further assistance.
Kindly order custom made Essays, Term Papers, Research Papers, Thesis, Dissertation, Assignment, Book Reports, Reviews, Presentations, Projects, Case Studies, Coursework, Homework, Creative Writing, Critical Thinking, on the topic by clicking on the order page.
Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional services.
- 100% original, custom Writing or 100% Money Back guarantee!
- 100% Confidentiality: Your information is secure at all time.
- We guarantee that you will never regret for choosing us.
- 100% guaranteed plagiarism free writing.
- Urgent delivery: Meet your deadline and deliver your custom essay.
- No hidden charges: the price you see is the final cost for all custom papers.
- Excellent 24 hours 7 Days a week free friendly customer support system
FREE Outline, FREE Title page, FREE Bibliography, FREE E-mail delivery, FREE Formatting