Essay: The risk factor in development of DNP
DNP starts from the longest nerve and affects the ends of the nerves. As the disease increase, the possibility of developing DNP increases. It was estimated that 50% of diabetic patients develop DNP, mostly 25 years after initial diagnosis diabetes mellitus (DCCT research group, 1995).
In this syndrome, legs and feet are affected first and then moves towards hands and arms. The risk factor in development of DNP is deficiency of glucose in blood, in addition other factors such as obesity, smoking, hypertension also play vital role in developing DNP (Ziegler D et al, 2008).
Symptoms depend on the type of neuropathy and on effected nerve. Basically there are two types of symptoms i.e. sensory, motor as shown in table 1. In the start the symptoms are minor and for long time they go unnoticed.
Thank you for visiting Essaydemon.com and viewing our articles and sample papers. Kindly be informed that all these articles and sample papers are for marketing purposes only. The sole purpose of these articles and sample papers is just to provide our customers with an idea about our services before they place an order.
Kindly visit our order/inquiry page for further assistance.
Kindly order custom made Essays, Term Papers, Research Papers, Thesis, Dissertation, Assignment, Book Reports, Reviews, Presentations, Projects, Case Studies, Coursework, Homework, Creative Writing, Critical Thinking, on the topic by clicking on the order page.
Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional services.
- 100% original, custom Writing or 100% Money Back guarantee!
- 100% Confidentiality: Your information is secure at all time.
- We guarantee that you will never regret for choosing us.
- 100% guaranteed plagiarism free writing.
- Urgent delivery: Meet your deadline and deliver your custom essay.
- No hidden charges: the price you see is the final cost for all custom papers.
- Excellent 24 hours 7 Days a week free friendly customer support system
FREE Outline, FREE Title page, FREE Bibliography, FREE E-mail delivery, FREE Formatting