Essay: Relationship between Data Redundancy and Data Inconsistency
Data redundancy happens when an organization stores the same type of information in several databases when it ought to be stored in one place. This leads to a situation whereby an institution has several databases that are talking about the same thing.
It is of paramount importance to note that data redundancy leads to data inconsistency because people in the organization will find the same information in several databases and this may be very confusing. Data inconsistency occurs when an organization’s management is unable to update all the information because it is stored in several databases. Data redundancy is responsible for wastage of storage space, which can be used for other purposes (Siddiqui & Siddiqui, 1997, p. 701).
Thank you for visiting Essaydemon.com and viewing our articles and sample papers. Kindly be informed that all these articles and sample papers are for marketing purposes only. The sole purpose of these articles and sample papers is just to provide our customers with an idea about our services before they place an order.
Kindly visit our order/inquiry page for further assistance.
Kindly order custom made Essays, Term Papers, Research Papers, Thesis, Dissertation, Assignment, Book Reports, Reviews, Presentations, Projects, Case Studies, Coursework, Homework, Creative Writing, Critical Thinking, on the topic by clicking on the order page.
Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional services.
- 100% original, custom Writing or 100% Money Back guarantee!
- 100% Confidentiality: Your information is secure at all time.
- We guarantee that you will never regret for choosing us.
- 100% guaranteed plagiarism free writing.
- Urgent delivery: Meet your deadline and deliver your custom essay.
- No hidden charges: the price you see is the final cost for all custom papers.
- Excellent 24 hours 7 Days a week free friendly customer support system
FREE Outline, FREE Title page, FREE Bibliography, FREE E-mail delivery, FREE Formatting