Essay: Michelangelo and Raphael
Michelangelo was great painter, sculptor and architect. In his paintings we see a mixture of classical form and religious themes. He worked in marble sculptors and his famous example of sculpture was David (see figure5). He gave the idea that painting and sculpture had the same status as architecture.
Raphael unique style:
Raphael was a naturalistic painter and architect. His paintings were serene and harmonious qualities. In his work he incorporated the elements of Leonardo and Michelangelo with his own unique style. He was famous for his picture of Madonna with children.
Since the renaissance art was more focused on natural and scientific terms rather than portraying scene from Bible. Hence the status of art increased with the increase in painting and artists.
Thank you for visiting Essaydemon.com and viewing our articles and sample papers. Kindly be informed that all these articles and sample papers are for marketing purposes only. The sole purpose of these articles and sample papers is just to provide our customers with an idea about our services before they place an order.
Kindly visit our order/inquiry page for further assistance.
Kindly order custom made Essays, Term Papers, Research Papers, Thesis, Dissertation, Assignment, Book Reports, Reviews, Presentations, Projects, Case Studies, Coursework, Homework, Creative Writing, Critical Thinking, on the topic by clicking on the order page.
Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional services.
- 100% original, custom Writing or 100% Money Back guarantee!
- 100% Confidentiality: Your information is secure at all time.
- We guarantee that you will never regret for choosing us.
- 100% guaranteed plagiarism free writing.
- Urgent delivery: Meet your deadline and deliver your custom essay.
- No hidden charges: the price you see is the final cost for all custom papers.
- Excellent 24 hours 7 Days a week free friendly customer support system
FREE Outline, FREE Title page, FREE Bibliography, FREE E-mail delivery, FREE Formatting