Essay: The Indus Valley Civilization
The Indus Valley Civilization is the world’s greatest form of civilization and the earliest of its kind in India. It covered the greater part of the Indus Valley of Pakistan and the western side of India. This civilization derived its name from the early 1920s discovery by archeologists who thought that the civilization was confined to the Indus River valley only.
This urban civilization was especially dominant in the two major cities of Mohenjo-Daro and Harappa. Archeological excavations conducted in later years later revealed instances of civilization in western and north-western India hence the term Harappan civilization. The first ever excavation at Harappa was conducted by Sir Alexander Cunningham in 1872-73 (Meadow & Kenoyer, 2001, p.21).
Thank you for visiting Essaydemon.com and viewing our articles and sample papers. Kindly be informed that all these articles and sample papers are for marketing purposes only. The sole purpose of these articles and sample papers is just to provide our customers with an idea about our services before they place an order.
Kindly visit our order/inquiry page for further assistance.
Kindly order custom made Essays, Term Papers, Research Papers, Thesis, Dissertation, Assignment, Book Reports, Reviews, Presentations, Projects, Case Studies, Coursework, Homework, Creative Writing, Critical Thinking, on the topic by clicking on the order page.
Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional services.
- 100% original, custom Writing or 100% Money Back guarantee!
- 100% Confidentiality: Your information is secure at all time.
- We guarantee that you will never regret for choosing us.
- 100% guaranteed plagiarism free writing.
- Urgent delivery: Meet your deadline and deliver your custom essay.
- No hidden charges: the price you see is the final cost for all custom papers.
- Excellent 24 hours 7 Days a week free friendly customer support system
FREE Outline, FREE Title page, FREE Bibliography, FREE E-mail delivery, FREE Formatting