Essay: The Harappan Phase
Period 3C of the Harappan phase had evidence of circular working platforms. 17 of these were discovered to the south of the great granary by Vats and in 1946, archeologist Wheeler identified the 18th platform.
Earlier archeologists associated these circular working brick platforms with the process of husking grains and that they may have been operated with a centrally located wooden mortar. Another excavation conducted in 1998 revealed an additional circular platform in a room. Analysis showed no signs of grain processing or central wooden mortar (Meadow, Kenoyer & Wright, 2000).
Thank you for visiting Essaydemon.com and viewing our articles and sample papers. Kindly be informed that all these articles and sample papers are for marketing purposes only. The sole purpose of these articles and sample papers is just to provide our customers with an idea about our services before they place an order.
Kindly visit our order/inquiry page for further assistance.
Kindly order custom made Essays, Term Papers, Research Papers, Thesis, Dissertation, Assignment, Book Reports, Reviews, Presentations, Projects, Case Studies, Coursework, Homework, Creative Writing, Critical Thinking, on the topic by clicking on the order page.
Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional services.
- 100% original, custom Writing or 100% Money Back guarantee!
- 100% Confidentiality: Your information is secure at all time.
- We guarantee that you will never regret for choosing us.
- 100% guaranteed plagiarism free writing.
- Urgent delivery: Meet your deadline and deliver your custom essay.
- No hidden charges: the price you see is the final cost for all custom papers.
- Excellent 24 hours 7 Days a week free friendly customer support system
FREE Outline, FREE Title page, FREE Bibliography, FREE E-mail delivery, FREE Formatting