Essay: The Drainage System in Harappa
The drainage system was advanced in such a way that from the bathrooms, they extended out into the street to join the main sewer line. This sewer line was covered by well laid out brick slabs or even brick arches that had been corbelled based on the size and width of the sewer.
The wells, bathrooms and drainages were constructed with the now obviously preferred material which was burnt bricks. Meadow & Kenoyer (1999, p.10) add that the houses had granaries with an area set aside for the threshing of the harvested grains. The Harappan occupants truly had a sense of aesthetics as they combined beauty, detail and utility in the construction of their towns.
Thank you for visiting Essaydemon.com and viewing our articles and sample papers. Kindly be informed that all these articles and sample papers are for marketing purposes only. The sole purpose of these articles and sample papers is just to provide our customers with an idea about our services before they place an order.
Kindly visit our order/inquiry page for further assistance.
Kindly order custom made Essays, Term Papers, Research Papers, Thesis, Dissertation, Assignment, Book Reports, Reviews, Presentations, Projects, Case Studies, Coursework, Homework, Creative Writing, Critical Thinking, on the topic by clicking on the order page.
Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional services.
- 100% original, custom Writing or 100% Money Back guarantee!
- 100% Confidentiality: Your information is secure at all time.
- We guarantee that you will never regret for choosing us.
- 100% guaranteed plagiarism free writing.
- Urgent delivery: Meet your deadline and deliver your custom essay.
- No hidden charges: the price you see is the final cost for all custom papers.
- Excellent 24 hours 7 Days a week free friendly customer support system
FREE Outline, FREE Title page, FREE Bibliography, FREE E-mail delivery, FREE Formatting