Essay: Currency Hedge
Swiss Franks to be received in 1 year = SF600,000
Spot rate = $0.39/SF
1 year forward rate = $0.40/SF
As the exporter will be receiving the amount mentioned above in one year’s time and wants to enter into a forward hedge, he will contract to exchange the amount received into dollar but entering into a currency forward contract to purchase dollars for Swiss franks one year from now at the forward rate of $0.40/SF.
In absence of information regarding cash needs of the exporter at current time period or any other details, this means that value of the exports one year from now will equal:
= 0.40 x 600,000
Therefore, C is the correct answer.
Thank you for visiting Essaydemon.com and viewing our articles and sample papers. Kindly be informed that all these articles and sample papers are for marketing purposes only. The sole purpose of these articles and sample papers is just to provide our customers with an idea about our services before they place an order.
Kindly visit our order/inquiry page for further assistance.
Kindly order custom made Essays, Term Papers, Research Papers, Thesis, Dissertation, Assignment, Book Reports, Reviews, Presentations, Projects, Case Studies, Coursework, Homework, Creative Writing, Critical Thinking, on the topic by clicking on the order page.
Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional services.
- 100% original, custom Writing or 100% Money Back guarantee!
- 100% Confidentiality: Your information is secure at all time.
- We guarantee that you will never regret for choosing us.
- 100% guaranteed plagiarism free writing.
- Urgent delivery: Meet your deadline and deliver your custom essay.
- No hidden charges: the price you see is the final cost for all custom papers.
- Excellent 24 hours 7 Days a week free friendly customer support system
FREE Outline, FREE Title page, FREE Bibliography, FREE E-mail delivery, FREE Formatting