Essay: Cubans working in Venezuela
Some other leaders argue that Chavez is working on bringing Cubans to work in Venezuela at the expense of the Venezuelans. There are about 20,000 Cubans living and working in Venezuela although the country has enough workforces.
Most of the Cubans are doctors while others are instructors and Chavez’s opponents believe that the Cubans come to indoctrinate Venezuela. Inflation is high in Venezuela and the Catholic Church belief that this is due to the policies that Chavez supports. Cardinal Rosalio Castillo says that 80% of Venezuelans do not support Chavez’s policies because they are leading to the collapsing of the economy (Parma, 2005).
Thank you for visiting Essaydemon.com and viewing our articles and sample papers. Kindly be informed that all these articles and sample papers are for marketing purposes only. The sole purpose of these articles and sample papers is just to provide our customers with an idea about our services before they place an order.
Kindly visit our order/inquiry page for further assistance.
Kindly order custom made Essays, Term Papers, Research Papers, Thesis, Dissertation, Assignment, Book Reports, Reviews, Presentations, Projects, Case Studies, Coursework, Homework, Creative Writing, Critical Thinking, on the topic by clicking on the order page.
Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional services.
- 100% original, custom Writing or 100% Money Back guarantee!
- 100% Confidentiality: Your information is secure at all time.
- We guarantee that you will never regret for choosing us.
- 100% guaranteed plagiarism free writing.
- Urgent delivery: Meet your deadline and deliver your custom essay.
- No hidden charges: the price you see is the final cost for all custom papers.
- Excellent 24 hours 7 Days a week free friendly customer support system
FREE Outline, FREE Title page, FREE Bibliography, FREE E-mail delivery, FREE Formatting