Holden promises the reader that he would not say how he got sick but he will go back to school the coming fall as he sees a bright future lying ahead of him. Through Holden, the reader is able to see how the world is ugly and hypocritical. He has been expelled from school because of reasons he could have avoided and he finds himself in an almost unbearable situation.
He criticizes the people around him but some of these criticisms are directed to him. He is aware that he has very many weaknesses and he sees everybody around him as such. He can be compared to a person who is standing on a cliff as he tries to separate childhood from adulthood. The fact that he has so much to handle leaves him on the verge of his emotional collapse. (ibid 212)
Thank you for visiting Essaydemon.com and viewing our articles and sample papers. Kindly be informed that all these articles and sample papers are for marketing purposes only. The sole purpose of these articles and sample papers is just to provide our customers with an idea about our services before they place an order.
Kindly visit our order/inquiry page for further assistance.
Kindly order custom made Essays, Term Papers, Research Papers, Thesis, Dissertation, Assignment, Book Reports, Reviews, Presentations, Projects, Case Studies, Coursework, Homework, Creative Writing, Critical Thinking, on the topic by clicking on the order page.
Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional services.
- 100% original, custom Writing or 100% Money Back guarantee!
- 100% Confidentiality: Your information is secure at all time.
- We guarantee that you will never regret for choosing us.
- 100% guaranteed plagiarism free writing.
- Urgent delivery: Meet your deadline and deliver your custom essay.
- No hidden charges: the price you see is the final cost for all custom papers.
- Excellent 24 hours 7 Days a week free friendly customer support system
FREE Outline, FREE Title page, FREE Bibliography, FREE E-mail delivery, FREE Formatting